- Go to My Account at the PowerGenius portal https://powergenius.net and select 'Dashboard'
Alternatively you can enter the dashboard URL directly 'https://dashboard.powergenius.net/'
- You will be taken to the main Dashboard page which is indicated by the 'dashboard link' shown in the task bar.
You can also go to this page by selecting the 'dashboard icon' on the task bar.
- Click on your POWER tile
- Click on the DAILY TOTALS function on the DOWNLOAD DATA tile
- Select the Properties you would like to view and the date range and click download
TotalSolarPower = Total Solar Power in kWh produced by day
TotalLoadPower = Total Solar and Import in kWh used by day
TotalImportPower = Total Imported Power from the grid in kWh used by day
TotalExportPower = Total Solar Power exported back to the grid in kWh by day
kWh = kilowatt hour
- Select 'Download'. Your information will be exported into as a CSV file which you can open and view in Excel.