PowerGenius must be installed by a registered electrician and certified PowerGenius Installer who has completed the PowerGenius Installation training. Once the base system is installed, there may be additional components that may be installed by the customer, with the support of PowerGenius, which require being plugged in only.
Articles in this section
- Should I change my settings when I go on holiday?
- How does PowerGenius protect against legionella?
- How do I view my daily power totals?
- What is a Grid Broadcast Fault?
- How Do I Change My Password?
- What happens if the Internet is down or the PowerGenius system cannot connect to the internet?
- What's the difference between total power and mean power?
- How do I login?
- Which browser versions are supported?
- Why does PowerGenius show my power as importing and exporting over the same time interval?