Power Genius uses two settings to control the hot water temperature viz the minimum temperature and the maximum temperature.Below the minimum temperature the hot water will be heater will be operated at full load regardless of whether solar power is available. When the maximum temperature is reached the heater will be turned off.
1) Login to the dashboard at https://powergenius.dashboard.co.nz
2) Navigate to your network by selecting the network icon or type in the URL https://powergenius.dashboard.co.nz/Network
3) Select the network you would like to configure from the list of networks.
4) Select the Hot Water Control node from the list of nodes on your network
5) Select the Edit button on the Hot Water module
6) Enter the minimum temperature in the dialog box. A higher minimum temperature reduces the time required to heat the water and the chances of the water running cold.
7) Scroll down to display the maximum temperature and enter the maximum temperature in the dialog box. N.B Th maximum temperature should never be set low enough such that after mixing the maximum hot water delivered at the tap is a safe temperature.
8) Select Save